Friday, August 26, 2011

Hair Talk - Volume II

******NEWS FLASH******



Unless your hair is naturally straight, or it has had all of the life chemically straightened out of it, you WILL NOT be able to keep your hair silky straight in humidity.

Its just not going to happen girlfriend, i'm sorry. Full head weaves, braids and such are your friends in the summer. When you work out, the best you can do is wear a sweat band and cover your entire head with one of those 100% cotton bandanas to keep your hair as dry as humanly possible.

I know this is hard to accept. I know because I went through the frustration myself. I would flat iron my hair every morning, trying to maintain that silky look through a particularly sweaty night...

That nasty burnt hair smell use to overpower my perfume and freshly washed skin.

That scent is not normal, and it IS one of the reasons your hair will never reach the lengths most Black women would give a pinky toe to have.

So just think on what i'm writing and continue to read my blog. I have a large variety of cute hairstyles that will work with your frizzy relaxed or natural hair instead of working against it!

Until next time...
XOXO
Tanisha

No comments:

Post a Comment