Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hair Talk Volume IV

Happy New Year! I really do hope all of you are still keeping up with your resolutions. I can totally respect a person evaluating their life and using January 1st as the opportunity to make positive things happen. However, is there ever a "good time" to make changes in your life? I think NOW is the best time. Whether it's October or January. So whether you made resolutions this year or not, I really do hope you are in good spirits and living your best life NOW!

Check out my hair ya'll!
Photobucket


I know the picture is HUGE but I wanted you to see the lovely texture of my natural strands =] I haven't gone into detail about my regimen, but it's definitely working. I Haven't had a bun this full and luscious since elementary school! I will get into the products I use my next post, looking forward to seeing my readers comment! I know you're out there lol

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment