Sunday, February 21, 2010

Its been a long time...

Shouldn't of left you! Hey readers. I'm baaaack ♥

Its been a hectic few months for me, but things are stable now. I miss blogging. I have so many new ideas to share regarding hair and all sorts of links to different blogs and youtube videos that will blow your mind!!

Photobucket Moving SUCKS. We moved to a new apartment and I hate all the little stuff that had a home at my old apartment, but can't seem to find a place now. I'm going to miss my old place though, its was so comfy and it was my boyfriend and I first apartmnet together. Oh well. Dueces!!!!!

Anyway, my goal this month is to post everyday. Yes, everyday. I have school, work and a family to tend to, but my intentions are to make time for blogging because I enjoy writing and learning from other people. If you have comments, or ideas to share, please do!

Until tomorrow,
xoxoxox
Photobucket

1 comment: