Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nail Art - Minnie Mouse is in the House

Photobucket

I wish i'd taken more interest in my artistic side earlier in life. I'd probably have some COOL job right now. Something cool like a photographer who produces videos for local artists. Maybe a graphic designer for local small business'.

Soooo, since I don't do any of that (aside from a little photography and writing here and there....) I choose to direct my capabilities into things like nail art. And hair =]

*Did you know acrylic paint can be used as nail polish? The color variety is much more diverse then regular nail polish, AND most importantly each bottle costs a buck and lasts FOREVER.*



This design was inspired by minnie mouse (yes, i'm always this profound)I have gotten so many compliments on it. I mean, let's be real here, it's downright adorable.

That is all.
More hair talk tomorrow perhaps ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment