Monday, October 10, 2011

Hair Growth Proof

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is my hair growth after wearing my hair in box braids for 3 months. (Isn't the "up the nose" shot AWESOME?!?!) I have been protective styling now for a loong while, but didn't make any REAL progress until I cut off the majority of my damaged ends and wore a weave all of 2010. (Pics of that to come....)

This progress is small compared to where i'd like to go (mid back length!!) but i'm proud because i'm well on my way and in turn I can share with other brown girls how they can also get the hair of their dreams!

I have a lot of pictures to share, and even more hair care tips. Thanks for reading!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. looking fwd to see if u make ure goal. I see lots of folks online who do it, but not recently, its been the same few girls for the last few years! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete