Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nail Art - Randomness

Photobucket


I'm not sure what inspired this. I thought the checkerboard was cool, and out of all the colors I have, this blue is my favorite.

I get my manicures to last a little over a week by applying a thick goopy clear polish over the desgin the first day and the next day I apply a clear coat with a thin cosistency, and then the thick goopy coat the next day...so on and so forth each day after.

Basically I alternate between applying a thick or thin clear coat everyday. My polish use to chip the next day, but this method works. Also, cheap polishes tend to not last very long either. I HATE wet and wild. They never last on me. ANY beauty supply store brand is better then wet and wild. But not above my favorite acrylic paints :0)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment