Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Hair Style

Photobucket
I'm always thinking of new ways to wear a cute hairstyle and also protect the ends of my hair, the most vital part of hair growth.I have such a small amount of hair left out in this style, that I would consider it a protective style. I maintain my edges and hair thats left out by applying a moisturizing leave-in and hair grease. Yes, hair grease. my next post will be on how to PROPERLY use hair grease. I know mineral oil (the main ingredient in most hair grease) is considered horrible because of its hydro repellant qualities, but we can use this to our advantage in specific situation.

I like to use "yaki perm" hair because it blends SEAMLESSLY with my flat ironed texture. This is a "short" style, so no issues with tangling. I love the bone straight look even though the Kim Kardashian long curls are in right now =]
I'll post more pictures to this once I get the chance, i'm posting from work and internet use is limited!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I like ure earrings, if you don't mind me askn, where did u find them? I've been lookn for earrings w small feathers I don't like the large sizes I usuall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand did you use? Do you have pictures of how the hair looks in a natural light?

    ReplyDelete